How To Connect Bitcore (BTX) with Koinly
BitCore is a decentralized, open-source cryptocurrency. Developed by Bitpay, it is a hybrid fork of Bitcoin and the first cryptocurrency that is a UTXO fork. The blockchain features cheap transaction fees, on-chain scalability, and a reliable direct payments network.
Whatever your investments - whether you're trading, mining or yield farming - Koinly can help when it comes to your BitCore taxes. Interested? Get started by connecting Koinly to the Bitcore blockchain. All you need is your public address. Once connected, Koinly imports all your trades automatically. Next, Koinly calculates all your gains, income and expenses with easy-to-spot totals ready for your tax return. When tax time comes around, all you need to do is download the Koinly tax report for your country, and you’re good to file!
Follow these steps to sync your Bitcore (BTX) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your Bitcore (BTX) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Bitcore (BTX) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your Bitcore public address
You can find your public address in the wallet you use to interact with Bitcore - for example, Trezor, Ellipal and Bitcore Core Wallet.
For wallet-specific instructions, head over to our integration pages, we have instructions on how to do this for a variety of popular wallets.
Please note: Don't forget to add the public address from every wallet you use to interact with Bitcore.
Once you have your public address, here’s how to connect to Koinly.