How to do your FMFW (Bitcoin.com) taxes
Trading on FMFW (formerly Bitcoin.com)? Koinly can help with your crypto taxes. Here's how.
Follow these steps to sync your FMFW (Bitcoin.com Exchange) data automatically to Koinly:
- Log in to FMFW.
- Select the settings icon in the top right corner.
- Select the API keys tab.
- Select new API key.
- Copy your API key and secret key and paste them into the fields in Koinly.
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find FMFW (Bitcoin.com Exchange) in the list
- Select API > Paste the API keys you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
Having trouble connecting FMFW (Bitcoin.com Exchange) with Koinly?