How to connect Bibox with Koinly
Trading on Bibox? Koinly can help with your crypto taxes. Here's how.
Follow these steps to sync your Bibox data automatically to Koinly:
- Log in to Bibox.
- Click the profile icon in the top right corner.
- From the dropdown menu, click API.
- Select the API tab.
- Under Remark, give your API a name - for example, “Koinly”.
- Click Create.
- Enter your Two Factor Authentication.
- Copy the Access Key and paste it in the API key field in Koinly.
- Copy the Secret Key and paste it in the API secret field in Koinly.
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Bibox in the list
- Select API > Paste the API keys you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!