How To Connect BiblePay (BBP) with Koinly
BiblePay is a decentralized autonomous cryptocurrency that is self-funding and self-governing. It donates 10% of its funds to charities and nonprofits. BiblePay utilizes a new proof-of-work algorithm based on the King James Bible, called Proof-Of-Bible-Hash (POBH), as well as the Proof-OfDistributed-Computing (PODC) algorithm.
Are you investing in BiblePay? It's incredibly easy to do your crypto taxes with Koinly. To connect Koinly to the BiblePay blockchain all you need is your public address. Once connected, Koinly imports all your trades automatically and then calculates all your gains, income and expenses with easy-to-spot totals ready for your tax return. At tax time, simply download the Koinly tax report for your country, and you’re good to file!
Follow these steps to sync your BiblePay (BBP) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your BiblePay (BBP) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find BiblePay (BBP) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your BiblePay public address
You can find your public address in the wallet you use to interact with BiblePay - for example, Ledger, BiblePay Wallet and Skrill Wallet.
We have instructions on how to do this for a variety of popular wallets on our integration pages.
Please note: you’ll need to add your public address from every wallet you use to interact with BiblePay in order for Koinly to calculate your crypto taxes correctly.
Once you have your public address, here’s how to connect to Koinly.