How to File Your Ballet Wallet Taxes with Koinly
How to do your Ballet Wallet taxes with Koinly
Ballet Wallet is a cold storage wallet based in the US. Their REAL series cryptocurrency wallets allow users to store multiple cryptocurrencies in secure, offline storage, while the Ballet Crypto app allows users to transact with their crypto securely.
Follow these steps to sync your Ballet Wallet data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your Ballet Wallet wallet app
- Copy the public address for every coin that you have on it (even the ones with a zero balance)
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Ballet Wallet in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How do I file my Ballet Wallet taxes?
You'll need to calculate and report any income or capital gains you made with your tax office. For most people, this happens as part of your annual tax return. You can do this yourself, by getting your Ballet Wallet transaction history and identifying your taxable transactions, and calculating your gains and income yourself... or you can use a crypto tax calculator like Koinly to do this for you and generate your Ballet Wallet tax report.
Your frequently asked questions
Does Ballet Wallet provide tax documents?
No. Ballet Wallet does not provide users with tax documents. You'll need to get your transaction history and calculate your taxes yourself, or use crypto tax software.
How do I get tax reports and forms from Ballet Wallet?
The easiest way to get your Ballet Wallet tax report is to connect to crypto tax software via API in minutes which can then generate your report for you. Alternatively, you can upload CSV files of your transaction history instead.
Does Ballet Wallet provide financial or end of year statements?
No. Ballet Wallet does not provide financial or end of year statements, but you can use crypto tax software to help you generate the statements you need for tax purposes.