How To Connect AquariusCoin (ARCO) with Koinly
AquariusCoin is an open-source hybrid Proof-of-Work (PoW)/Proof-of-Stake (PoS) digital currency that is currently in the Proof of Stake phase. All new blocks are generated by the proof of stake consensus. ARCO, the native currency, executes PoW and PoS computing scripts.
Are you investing in AquariusCoin? Whether you're trading or staking, Koinly can make tax time easier for you. To get started, just connect Koinly to the AquariusCoin blockchain via your public address. Once you've connected, Koinly imports all your trades automatically. At tax time, all you have to do is download the Koinly tax report, which features easy-to-spot totals ready to be included in your tax return.
Follow these steps to sync your AquariusCoin (ARCO) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your AquariusCoin (ARCO) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find AquariusCoin (ARCO) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your AquariusCoin public address
You can find your public address in the wallet you use to interact with AquariusCoin - for example, ARCO Wallet, Ledger and Coinomi.
We have instructions on how to do this for a variety of popular wallets on our integration pages.
Please note: make sure you complete this step for every wallet you use to interact with AquariusCoin, that way Koinly can make sure your crypto taxes are correct.
Once you have your public address, here’s how to connect to Koinly.