How to File Your Andromeda (METIS) Taxes with Koinly
Andromeda (METIS) is an EVM layer-2 scaling solution focused on providing a secure, decentralized network for dApps for fast transactions with low fees. Whatever your Andromeda transactions, Koinly can help with your taxes.
Follow these steps to sync your Andromeda (METIS) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your Andromeda (METIS) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Andromeda (METIS) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your Andromeda public address
Before you can connect Andromeda to Koinly, you'll need to find your Andromeda public address from all the wallets you use for METIS. You'll find easy-to-follow steps on how to get your Andromeda public address for hundreds of wallets here.
Don't forget, in order for Koinly to calculate your crypto taxes correctly you’ll need to add your public address from every wallet you use for Andromeda.